Based on a rigorous mathematical, computational algorithm, HGS currently has the following features:
- Ability to input various parameters and factors that could affect the hybrid system design.
- Ability to create, manage and edit projects seamlessly.
- Optimal design of vertical-loop hybrid GSHP systems.
- Providing the user with a hybrid system design that has the shortest payback period, the minimum total costs, and an optimal GHG emissions.
- Comprehensive cost analysis and comparison with conventional heating/cooling systems.
- Comprehensive emission analysis and comparison with conventional systems.
- Ability to brand the software output according to the user’s needs (i.e. logo and colors).
- Generate a comprehensive output comparing the costs and emissions of the optimal hybrid system with the conventional and the GSHP only systems.
We are constantly working on adding new features to HGS and improving your experience with the software.